Saturday, January 17, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa, Oh I forgot about the music!!!!!

It seems I've been under a rock for the last 3 months, seems like it's been forever, matter of fact, one of my Friends got on to me because I haven't posted a blog. I guess the music now isn't appealing to me as it once was, could it be that Clark Kent lost his love for music? Hell no I haven't just some of the music today leaves me either turning on the old school channel on Sirius/XM, or just listening to whatever's in my head.  We all know about Musiq, Jamie Foxx, Mint Condition, Beyonce CD's came out in '08 Fine good for them, I'm going to change things up a bit and talk about artist you never heard of, or maybe you have, I dunno but either way some other starving artist have more appreciation for music than the platinum selling debutante or male diva that are, "blazing" the airwaves with non sense. But hey that's just me doesn't make my opinion wrong at all. Well that's all for now Next week, I'm going to talk about the Places to go in Dallas, Fort Worth for music scenery, places you need to go etc. I sound like a tour guide huh? It's all about good music though.

P.S. this is for the grown and sexy, if you can't respect that, go sag in your britches somewhere else.

Peace and Hair grease!

No comments: